- The Diversity Label was created by the State in 2008 with the social partners and experts. It aims to recognise the effective, voluntary and sustainable commitment of an organisation to prevent discrimination and promote diversity in the context of its human resources management (recruitment, integration, career management, etc.), while taking into account the context in which it operates (territorial anchoring, relations with suppliers, customers and users).
- Accessible to companies, associations, ministries, public establishments and local authorities, the Diversity Label focuses on diversity in all its forms, through the 24 criteria of discrimination defined by the law, namely origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, family situation, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, loss of autonomy, particular vulnerability resulting from the apparent or known economic situation of the perpetrator, membership - real or supposed - of an ethnic group, nation, race, political opinions, trade union or mutualist activities, membership or not of a particular religion, physical appearance, surname, place of residence, bank account, state of health, disability, knowledge of a language other than French.
- Its maintenance and renewal is subject to an intermediate control procedure.
Points of verification
- Name and address of the company
- Activities covered (if relevant)
- Date of obtaining and end of validity of the label (validity 4 years)
- Identification of the certifier (Name, function and signature)