- The CSR Committed Label is the reference label today for assessing the maturity of organisations' CSR approaches based on ISO 26000. The CSR Committed Label is aimed at all types of organisations (companies, associations or territories) and regardless of their CSR maturity, the size of the entity or the sector of activity.
- The CSR Committed Label has several advantages for organisations engaged in mature CSR processes.
- t is a tool for :
- strategic reflection and appropriation of CSR issues
- internal mobilisation
- steering to build, structure and improve its CSR approach to enhance the credibility of its CSR approach among internal and external stakeholders
- The CSR Committed Label is based on a reference framework consisting of 8 chapters in which 55 evaluation criteria are distributed, challenging the organisation on all 7 principles and 7 central questions of the international standard ISO 26000.
Points of verification
- Company name and address
- Level of assessment
- Duration of validity (validity 3 years)
- Identification of the certifier (Name, function and signature)