- The new regulations on refrigerants and articles R543-75 to R543-123 of the Environmental Code regulate the conditions of use, recovery, placing on the market and destruction of CFC, HCFC and HFC substances. The aim of these provisions is to limit the emission of these greenhouse gases and to make all the players concerned more responsible.
- Decree n°2007-737 of 7 May 2007 requires all companies handling refrigerants to hold a certificate of competence.
Points of verification
- Title (It must correspond to the required document).
- Company name identical to that of the Provigis account
- Category of the certificate
- Certificate number
- Date obtained and/or start and end dates of validity (validity 5 years)
- Stamp and/or signature of the certifier (It must be signed by a qualified body (AFNOR, BUREAU VERITAS, APAVE, etc.))
- Date of issue of the certificate