The tax package is used to determine the amount of tax payable by the business. It can also serve as an indicator of the health of the company for certain third parties such as banks. All companies (VSEs, SMEs, large groups, merchants) must return their tax package to the administration. Only self-employed persons are exempt from this obligation.
This document is usually published by the tax authorities, but it can also be provided by your accountant.
PROVIGIS has adapted these processes around the tax package because it is valid for 1 year, often from January to December, but is not available on January 1. The supplier must wait until mid-year to get it.
📄 Document and checkpoints
⚠️The date to be taken into account for the start of validity is that of the end of the accounting year ⚠️
👉 Particulars cases
➡️ Liberal profession
- As a liberal profession, your tax system is: NBC (Non-Commercial Profits).
The tax packages that apply to you are: Bundle 2035 and Schedules 2035A and 2035B.
- If you are a craftsman, trader or EI/EURL o l'IR, your tax system is: BIC (Industrial and Commercial Profits). Two options are possible:
- Simplified Tax System (RSI): if you are in the Simplified Tax System, then your tax package is 2031 and Schedules 2033 A, B, C, D, E, F, G.
- Normal Taxation (NR): if you are under the normal taxation regime, then your tax package is 2031 and your schedules are the bundles from 2050 to 2057 and 2058A, B, C and 2059A, B, C, D, E, F, G.
➡️ Other cases
- If the company is of type EURL, SARL, SA, SCI or if you are an association and if you are subject to the IS, then your tax regime is also: BIC (Industrial and Commercial Profits). Two options are possible:
Case 1: Simplified Taxation Scheme (RSI): under the simplified scheme, your tax package will be the 2065 package and the schedules to be completed are the 2033A, B, C, D, E, F, G packages.
Case 2: Normal Taxation (NR): in the case of the normal system, the tax package is 2065 and the schedules to be provided are bundles 2050 to 2057 and bundles 2058A, B, C and 2059 A, B, C, D, E, F, G. The examples are located just above.
- If the company is a SNC:
Case 1: Option IS: if you opted for Corporate Tax, then your bundle is 2065.
Case 2: IR option: if you did not opt for the IS but for income tax, then you will have to complete the tax package no. 2031.