The PRO BTP card is an identification of an employee working in the construction sector
It is issued by the l'Union des caisses de France Congés Intempéries BTP
in application of decree no. 2016-175 of 22 February 2016
The BTP Card is in force for all companies covered by Decree no. 2016-175 of 22 February 2016 as of 22 March 2017 with the following terms:
- The application for a Construction Card must accompany any new application for the posting of employees or temporary workers from companies established outside France referred to in article R.8291-1 du Code du travail. In the case of seconded temporary employees, the application for a construction card must be made by the user company established in France.
- The application for a Construction Card must be made for any employee of a company established in France referred to in article R.8291-1 du Code du travail.
📄 Documents and checkpoints
Employee of a company established in France:
Employee of a company established outside France:
1. Official logos: BTP card, UCF CIBTP,
2. Card issue date.
3. Physical media identifier.
4. Card management number.
5. QR Code.
6. Employee identification: birth name,
On the back, the Construction Card contains the contact details of the Union des caisses de France CIBTP, manager of the Construction Card. It is at this address that a lost Construction Card can be sent.