- Any employer established outside France who posts employees to French territory must submit a prior declaration of posting to the Labour Inspectorate of the place where the service is provided, before the start of his work in France.
They must do so for each employee posted.
Points of verification
- All sections must be completed with the information requested.
- In section 2, at least one of boxes 2.4, 2.5 or 2.6 must be ticked.
- The supplier's company name must appear on the second page in section 4.
- The form must be signed with the company stamp